The World Health Organization has declared coronavirus an Pandemic. Earlier in February, the World Health Organization had feared the virus would become an Pandemic. Coronavirus spread from Wuhan city of China is spreading rapidly in other parts of the world.
So far, 4641 deaths have been reported from this virus worldwide, of which 3056 deaths have occurred in China alone. In addition, 126672 corona cases have been confirmed in the world.
The World Health Organization has classified this disease as an Pandemic due to its worrisome condition. Any disease is declared an epidemic when it is spreading rapidly in different countries of the world at the same time. In such a situation, not getting treatment for the disease makes it dangerous.
In a press conference in front of the media, WHO Chief Dr. Tedros Adhanom has said the following related to the coronavirus Pandemic.
- So far this virus was wreaking havoc in China, but now the growing case of this virus outside China is a matter of concern.
- WHO is constantly tracking the virus, so we have clearly and admirably rung the alarm bell.
- In the last 2 weeks, the number of corona-affected countries has increased three-fold, with corona patients increasing 13 fold worldwide.
- According to WHO, the outbreak of coronavirus has spread in 114 countries, the number of people dying from this disease may increase even more.
- The chief of WHO said that by declaring this infection as a pandemic, he has foreseen the danger.
- Who appeals daily to other countries of the world, that there is a need to take urgent & aggressive action to deal with coronavirus.
- Confirmation of cases of corona suffering and the number of country affected, the status of the Pandemic cannot be estimated. Therefore, all countries should detect, test, treat, isolate, trace, and mobilize their people in order to deal with corona victims.
Web Title: 7 Things Related To WHO Declared Coronavirus A Pandemic
Featured Image: WHO Press Conference to Media (Pic: abc)